In Motimate it is fun and easy to add both text and images in a Text block.
Adding text and images
- Start by clicking Edit Chapter in the chapter you want to add the Text in.
- In the menu "Add Content", select Text.
- You will now see a new content block, where you can input text and images:
- You can then give a Title to your new Text block (optional).
- Then simply type your text and add images to the Add a text box.
- You can also change the Background Color or Font Color via the buttons at the bottom of the block.
- You have access to the following standard text formatting options. Just play around with the various options. We'll only highlight a few of them below.
- If you would like to insert an image, click the Image icon and select your image. You will then be taken to our Image Editor, where you can select from a range of formatting options, until you're satisfied.
- If you would like to insert an Emoji, we recommend to click our emoji feature, instead of selecting an emoji from your keyboard. This will ensure that the emoji will display the same on every device and operating system.
- If you would like to change font color, you can do that via the Font Color button on the bottom right corner of the block.
- You can also change the Background Color of the block via the button on the bottom left corner.
- Make sure to also test our Placeholder-feature, which you can find under the More Rich icon. If you insert a Placeholder in your text it will be replaced accordingly, and can make the text more personal for the user. We currently offer the following Placeholders:
- Organization Name
- Organization Identifier
- User First Name
- User Last Name
- User Full Name
- User Email
- If you would like to attach a PDF file, you simply click Browse. It is possible to add multiple PDF files.
- Remember to click Save to avoid losing this, and other changes you've made, in the chapter.
Congratulations! You have now created a nice Text block.