Who doesn't love the satisfying feeling of adding files into designated folders, watching as chaos turns into order before your eyes? Folders in Studio offer a simple and intuitive way to keep your Learnings organized, accessible and easy to find.
Using Folders in Studio
- Go to Studio.
- In the upper right corner, click New folder.
- Write the title you would like, and click Save.
- The Folder will now appear at the top of your page in Studio. If you would like, you can add a subfolder by clicking New Folder while inside your Folder.
- Click the Folder, and you can start adding Learnings into your Folder by searching up the Moti/Package/Learning Path you would like to move.
- Once you find the Moti you would like to add to the Folder, click the three dots besides the Moti and choose Move Moti.
- You will now see all your Folders. Choose the Folder(s) you would like to add the Moti to, and click Move selection (1) here.
- You will now see the Moti in the Folder.
- Only Organization Admins and Chief Editors can create and manage Folders in Studio.
- You create separate Folder structures for Motis, Packages and Learning Paths. e.g. a Folder created for Motis will not appear for Packages and Packages.
- A Moti can only exist in one Folder.
- There is no limit on amount of sub Folders.
- All Organization Admins and Chief Editors share the same Folder structure.