Motimate makes it easy to create posts that will be featured at the top of user's Pulse feeds.
- Log in to Motimate on Desktop.
- Select the settings icon in the top right hand corner.
- Select Web Admin
- Hover over the Pulse Wall tab and select Featured Posts
- Next, select New Featured Post in the top right hand corner
- Next you will be presented with fields that must be filled in to post.
- Fill in the "Title on Picture" (Max 50 characters).
- Select the date and time you want the post to be live from in the "Visible from" field.
- Select the date and time you want the post to be taken down from in the "Visible Until" field.
- Select the group you want to post to in "Post in group".
- Write in the text for the post in the "Text" field
- Select the media type you would like to upload, either Gallery (image) or Video (max 99mb file size).
- Click on the square directly beneath to choose your file.
- Lastly, select Create Featured Post.
Congratulations! You have now created a featured post in Pulse.