Motimate has a connection in Zapier that lets you create fun small integrations between other awesome cloud services.
You don’t have to be a developer to connect cloud services. A simple interface and secure storage of passwords lets you create fun and innovative combinations.
Here are some ideas on what you can do when combining your Moties to other services.
- Send users a custom diploma that complete a moti by integrating with G-Suite.
- Create a self signup form for you Moti org with Squarespace.
- Create a web-shop and sell access to your Moties with Shopify.
- Announce to team members when a training is complete with Slack.
- Setup calendar events for new registered users with Office 365.
- Create a survey to put your users in the right groups using Google Forms.
- Add new video followers to Moti groups with Twitch.
- Share your moties with email subscribers with Mailchimp.
Ready to try it out?
Enable Motimate integration with Zapier
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the feature on your organization's account.
- Motimate Support will generate and provide you with a Client ID and Secret. Zapier will use these to automate Motimate actions in your Motimate account on your behalf.
- Log in to your Zapier account.
- Create a new zap and pick a trigger that works for your use case.
- For the next action, search for the Motimate app.
- Select an event that suits your need.
- The first time you must add in the Client ID and Client Secret provided to you by Motimate Support.
- Continue to Motimate and you are good to go.