When your Learning Path has been finalized and you've added and published all Motis and Packages, it's time to publish the Learning Path so that your users can finally start studying and learning.
Publishing a Learning Path
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Select Learning Paths in the menu on the left side.
- Find the Learning Path you wish to publish, and open it.
- Click the grey Publish button. If it's already green, your Learning Path is already published. If it's not possible to click it, you must make sure that there is at least one published Moti or Package added to your Learning Path.
- A Publish Learning Path dialog will appear. If you wish you can select what time the Learning Path should be published, and what time it should be unpublished. Leave both fields empty if you want to publish the Learning Path right away and without an end date.
- Click Publish and your Learning Path is published.
Congratulations! You have now successfully published your Learning Path.
If the Learning Path has already been assigned, users will be notified immediately.
If your Learning Path has not yet been assigned, you must assign it, and users will be notified immediately after each assignment.