Tagging is a handy way of labelling the most important and relevant content in a Learning Path.
Adding tags to a Learning Path
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Select Learning Paths in the menu on the left side.
- Find the Learning Path you wish to add tags to and open it.
- You will now see the Learning Path Settings.
- Click Add Tag under the Tags section.
- Type the name of a new tag, or select an existing tag from the list.
- You can add as many tags as you'd like to.
- When you've added all relevant tags, click Done.
Congratulations! You have now successfully added tags to your Learning Path.
Adding tags to a Learning Path will make it easier for users to identify the key content of a Learning Path. It will also ensure that the Learning Path appears in search results when a user searches for a tag in the search bar. Users may also click a tag in a Learning Path description or in search results, and then all Learning Paths with this tag will be displayed.
Note: It's currently not possible to add tags to Packages, but you can add them to both Motis and Learning Paths.