Packages is a collection of training that could be based on a topic. You might want to make a package for onboarding, or for security training. It's very simple to make course packages in Motimate. You'll be able to create your first package just by following these simple steps.
Creating a Package
- Start by clicking Studio in the menu on the left after logging in to Motimate.
- Click the green Compose button.
- Select Package.
- Give your Package a name. This will be the name of your Package.
- Select which color you want for your Package badge. You can also enter a custom HEX color code, e.g. "#00C490".
- Then choose a badge icon from the list, or search for a relevant keyword.
- Afterward, you'll see a summary with your Package name, badge color, and icon.
- Click Let's Go when you're ready to start editing your Moti.
- You will now see the Package Settings page:
- You can edit your Package title, badge, and color if you wish to change it again.
- Select which Categories the course should be placed in. You can place a Package in as many categories as you like, or even none at all. If there are no categories available, you can contact your Organization Admin in order to add categories.
- Click Edit Package to start editing your Package:
- Click the+ icon in order to add your first Moti to the Package.
- Select one or more Motis from the list. You can add as many as you like.
- After you've added all the Motis you want in your Package you can change the order of them to your preferred order by clicking and dragging the courses. (PS: If you are unable to change the order, you much deselect Locked Order).
- If you would like to ensure that users complete Motis in the selected order, you can enable Locked Order. When this setting is enabled a user must complete a Moti before being able to move on to the next.
Congratulations! You have now created your first Package.
When your Package is finished, please check out the following instructions:
Important! Motis added to a Package must be published. Motis don't need to have been assigned but must be published. If a Moti has not been published, it will not appear when a user opens the package.