When your Package has been finalized and you've added and published all Motis, it's time to publish the Package so that your users can finally start studying and learning.
Publishing a Package
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Select Packages in the menu on the left side.
- Find the Package you wish to publish, and open it.
- Click the grey Publish button. If it's already green, your Package is already published. If it's not possible to click it, you must make sure that there is at least one published Moti added to your Package.
- A Publish Package dialog will appear. If you wish you can select what time the Package should be published, and what time it should be unpublished. Leave both fields empty if you want to publish the Package right away and without an end date.
- Click Publish, and your Package is published.
Congratulations! You have now successfully published your Package.
If the Package has already been assigned, users will be notified immediately.
If your Package has not yet been assigned, you must assign it, and users will be notified immediately after each assignment.