Categories offer a useful way to categorize your Package. Users will then find your Package under the relevant categories in Discover.
Assigning a category to a Package
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Select Packages in the menu on the left side.
- Find the Package you wish to categorize, and open it.
- You will now see the Package Settings.
- Look for the Categories section, and you'll see the list of available Categories.
- Click Select next to the Category you wish to add. You can add as many as you want.
- If no Categories are available, or you wish to add new ones, an org admin can create Categories for you.
- After selecting all the relevant Categories they are saved automatically and your Package will already be available under them.
Congratulations! You have now successfully categorized your Package.
Packages with no assigned categories will simply be browsable in Discover under the Other category.