Categories offer a useful way to categorize your Moti. Users will then find your Moti under the relevant categories in Discover.
Assigning a category to a Moti
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Find the Moti you wish to categorize, and open it.
- You will now see the Moti Settings.
- Look for the Categories section, and you'll see the list of available Categories.
- Click Select next to the Category you wish to add. You can add as many as you want.
- If no Categories are available, or you wish to add new ones, an org admin can create Categories for you.
- After selecting all the relevant Categories they are saved automatically and your Moti will already be available under them.
Congratulations! You have now successfully categorized your Moti.
Motis with no assigned categories will simply be browsable in Discover under the Other category.