Editing Motis are fun and easy. We have a range of different content blocks that you can play around and be creative with. Normal Users can also be invited to edit a Moti.
Editing a Moti
- Log into your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- Find and open the Moti you wish to Edit.
- Click Settings if you wish to edit the Moti Settings.
- If you wish to edit a chapter, first find and click the chapter you wish to edit. Alternatively, you can also add a new chapter.
- Click Edit Chapter when you've decided which chapter to edit.
- We strongly recommend that you use a variety of different content blocks. In your first Moti, try to familiarize yourself with all of them. Here are instructions for the various content blocks:
- When you are done editing your chapter, remember to click Save.
- After saving a chapter, you can create a new chapter by simply typing a new chapter name in the Title for new chapter box.
Congratulations! You have now created the basis for your first Moti.
When your Moti is finished, please check out the following instructions:
- How to submit a Moti for approval?
- How to approve a Moti?
- How to assign a Moti?
- How to publish a Moti?
Warning: Edits to chapters and content blocks are not saved automatically. As such we strongly recommend that you click Save regularly, to avoid the risk of losing your work.