It's simple to approve a Moti, and all Motis must be approved by either a Training Editor or an Organization Admin, before it's possible to publish it.
Approving a Moti
- Log in to your Motimate account, and open Studio.
- You can use the Status filter to view only Not Published Motis, and you'll see which Motis are pending approval.
- You can also search for the name of the Moti you are planning to approve if you don't immediately notice it in the list.
- If you wish to approve immediately, without reviewing, you simply click the green Approve button, and the Moti is approved. If you wish to reject it, simply click Reject.
- If you wish to preview the Moti, click the Eye icon, which appears when you hover above the Moti name. The preview of the Moti will open in a new window.
- You can also open the Moti Settings, to Approve or Reject the Moti there.
Congratulations! You have now approved the Moti.
Notifications about Motis pending approval are not sent out automatically.
Training Editors or Users who has submitted a Moti for approval, should notify a Training Editor or an Organization Admin that they have a Moti pending approval.
Training Editors and Organization Admins can also regularly look for Motis pending approval in Studio.