Storyboards offer a great way to display information in step-wise processes. Through the combination of image and text, the user can easily see the connection between multiple sequences. You can choose between a Classic or Modern version.
Creating a Storyboard
- Start by clicking Edit Chapter in the chapter you want to add the list in.
- In the menu "Add Content", select Storyboard.
- You will now see a new content block, where you can create your Storyboard.
- You can give your Storyboard a title in the text box Title.
- Select whether you would like a Classic (default), Modern,or Vibrant design.
- In Modern and Vibrant design, you can turn on the Required-toggle if you would like to require the users to scroll through the entire Storyboard and clicking Check before they can complete the Storyboard and the Chapter. Not available for Classic design.
- In Modern and Vibrant design, you can also turn on the Auto-open-toggle if you would like for the Storyboard to open automatically when the users gets to it. Not available for Classic design.
- Select and add an image by clicking the Image or GIF-icon. You can also create a custom poster by clicking on the Poster-icon.
- Type a Description for the story.
- Click Add New Story as many times as you like, but remember to add corresponding images and descriptions for each.
- If you would like to change the order of the stories, click the three dots (⋅⋅⋅) at the top right above the story description and select to Move Up or Move Down.
- If you would like to remove an item in the list, click the three dots (⋅⋅⋅) at the top right above the item title and select Remove block.
- Remember to click Save to avoid losing this, and other changes you've made, in the chapter.
Congratulations! You have now created a nice Storyboard block.