If you create a List with several text elements in your Moti, the user will be able to swipe easily between them, like a slide show.
Adding a List
- Start by clicking Edit Chapter in the chapter you want to add the List in.
- In the menu "Add Content", select List.
- You will now see a new content block, where you can create your List.
- You can start by adding a Title in the first text box. This title will be fixed and display as the user swipe through the List.
- You can also add a Title for each item in the List. This title will change for each item in the List.
- Add the text you would like to have for the first item in the A short description text box.
- To add more items, click the Plus-icon next to the item number.
- If you would like to change the order of the List, click the three dots (⋅⋅⋅) at the top right above the item title and select to Move Left or Move Right. You can also drag'n'drop the items to the order of your choice.
- If you would like to remove an item in the List, click the three dots (⋅⋅⋅) at the top right above the item title and select Remove.
- Remember to click Save to avoid losing this, and other changes you've made, in the chapter.
Congratulations! You have now created a nice List block.