We all love to Swipe! A Swipe Game can be a simple and fun way for your audience to test their knowledge with a range of true or false questions. Try adding a Swipe Game at the end of a Moti to engage your users.
Adding a Swipe Game
- Start by clicking Edit Chapter in the chapter you want to add the Swipe Game in.
- In the menu "Add Content", select Swipe Game.
- You will now see a new content block, where you can configure your Swipe Game:
- You can then give a Title to your new Swipe Game.
- Click circle 1 to go to your first question. You will then see this form:
- Type your question in the Question box. It must be a yes/no question. Remember to finish it with a question mark :)
- You can click the Image icon next to the question if you wish to add an illustrating image.
- Select whether the correct answer to your questions should be Yes or No.
- Click the '+' circle to add another question.
- When you have added all your questions, remember to click Save to avoid losing this, and other changes you've made, in the chapter.
Congratulations! You have now created a nice Swipe Game block. Have a look at how cool a swipe game can look under!